Recipe type: main
Cuisine: Brain fry
- Brain (lamb) – 500 gm
- Oil – 5 tbsp
- Onion – 1 cup (sliced into thin pieces)
- Green chillies – 1 tsp (cut into round pieces)
- Ginger – ½ tsp (sliced into thin pieces)
- Chilly powder – ½ tsp
- Pepper – 1½ tsp (coarsely powdered)
- ) Apply little salt on the brain lamb and steam cook, cool and make a few gashes on it.
- ) Heat oil in a pan and saute sliced onions over medium fire.
- ) When it changes colour, add green chillies and ginger. Saute and remove.
- )In the remaining oil, fry chilly powder and when it turns brown, add pepper powder.
- ) When done, add the brain.
- ) Sprinkle salt to taste.
- ) When it becomes hot, add the sauted ingredients and stir gently without crumbling the brain.
- ) Serve hot.